Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Pixel Pact wiki

What is your username? Sarakonde

Please link to the wiki here: http://thepixelpact.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 67

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? January 9, 2014, GourmetDollie (1 edit)

Any other information: Hi Wikia Community Central, I think I have made an substantial amount of edits on this wiki, as the admin on this wiki has only edited once ever. I am the most active contributer on this wiki and I would like to adopt this wiki when it is available for me to do so.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! It seems you have not edited in over 9 days. In order for you to be eligible to adopt the wiki, you have to keep editing. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
 Just as Joseph pointed out you need to recently have edited the wiki to actually adopt it but I´d like to point out something else. Although it appears as GourmetDollie has left the wiki, I investigated and she actually created a new wiki 5 days ago which means if you message her, asking for both admin and bureaucrats right, not only will she probably answer those but she will also grant you the rights as it is common in wikis in growth for this to happen. This is just another option I would like to present. Other than that, you only need to continue editing on the wiki to adopt it as you seem eligible in all the other categories. (The Great Lord David (talk) 19:46, August 11, 2014 (UTC))
Hi. JosephHawk is correc that in order to adopt the wikia you need to be currently active on it; you have only made two or three small edits over the last month. I will put this request on hold. Please start editing the wikia and let me know on my wall when you have had a chance to edit for a week or so. -- Wendy (talk 03:57, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request due to inactivity. Please feel free to make a new request if you are still interested in adopting the wikia. -- Wendy (talk 14:55, February 28, 2015 (UTC)