What is your username?
First of all I am TheSleepyhollow02 aka Gio Patrick S. Prequencia and I am a big Pokémon fan.
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
I have total 166 edits to this Wiki.
How many days/months have you been editing there?
I am editing here since June 19, 2012 but I stopped editing here because there are few users are editing here and admin doesn't care about the wiki..
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
They last editing in this wiki since August 2012 and after that they don't care about the wiki...
Any other information:
Some of informations here in this wiki are outdated like upcoming episodes was listed in the home page and featured characters and others....
I know why these admin is stopped contributing to this wiki because:
1.) They don't like wikia now and the rules of it and one of the admin here says: "Wikia is a bad wiki hosting - It doesn't let communities decide about their work or how they should look".
2.) They moved to a Marriland Wiki and I don't what is the reason why they moved to there and become an admin of it in a short period of time. I thought they pay of Marriland Wiki.
And the other information I will add here is the contents in this wiki and Marriland Wiki is totally the same since they moved there and I saw some pictures used to Marriland Wiki is the same in Pokémon Wiki and the uploaders of it is the Wikia Users. I know the real source of information here is Pokémon Wiki and they only copy it in Marriland Wiki. Please add more Bureaucats and Administrators to this wiki and i hope you will fix this...
- You have your information wrong. The last admin who edited was today, and I would know since I just edited. Marriland wiki may have happened, but it doesn't mean there aren't admins on Pokemon Wiki. We have two bureaucrats and one user with just administrative rights. I'm sorry, but you've never interacted with the community and 166 edits isn't really anything. Please don't run an adoption request on a wiki that has admins who are active. Thanks. – EnemyPeacemaker 12:52, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I mean they add more admins because the former admins doesn't care about the wiki, if they have concern why they didn't update the upcoming episodes and the worst of all is they copy all information in Marriland Wiki even the uploaders of pictures used in Marriland Wiki is the user in Wikia except for those new uploaded. I don't want to become an admin because i can't handle it, if your question why i go here because i want to add more bureaucats or admins in Pokémon Wiki and two bureaucats and one active admin is too few. TheSleepyhollow02 (talk)
Sleepyhollow you can only adopt a wiki if their hasn't been any recent contributions by admins for at least 60 days. It doesn't matter what you think about their editing it's still a mattter. There are currently 3 admins editing recently and many contributors who have sayings for admin requests. I have been adopting wikis for a long time and as far as i know you're way off to be able to adopt this wiki. And also, three admins are enough for one whole community, i've been there for a little and they seem very active. At this point, only the admins can choose who does and who doesn't get the rights --DeviantSerpent (talk) 08:06, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok sorry, I don't want this chat get too long and I'm only concerned to the wiki but let's wait for staff decision. TheSleepyhollow02 (talk) 08:19, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Pokémon Wiki has:
- Rainbow Shifter as a sysop
- EnemyPeacemaker (me) and Slayingthehalcyon as bureaucrats.
- I honestly do not see how you guys are only seeing two active sysops and one active bureaucrat. In addition to the users that do have administrative privileges we have a user who is running a request for administrative rights who currently has rollback rights. I'm pretty sure he would get the rights were it not for poor community skills. I also do not think you can rightfully judge what the community on Pokémon Wiki is like when you've not made an edit there regarding community, or anything for that matter. We also don't have much of a community at Pokémon Wiki, at most we have 10 users who may choose to be active in discussion. We really aren't in the need of another admin at this time, especially not someone who hasn't really edited much. – EnemyPeacemaker 21:37, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Pokémon Wiki has: