Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Powerpuffgirls Z Wiki

What is your username?MsAnimemangalover2

Please link to the wiki here: http://powerpuffpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Powerpuffgirls_Z_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? As many as ever be. I was former founder here and now I just want to become a regular admin. please.

How many days/months have you been editing there? since may 2013

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I was the only one. Actually I have a plan on this wikia so please let me be a admin. please.

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'll need to be consistently editing for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki. You haven't edited since November 15, 2016, so make sure you start editing again soon and continue to at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵You're scared, I'm nervous, but I guess that we did it on purpose.🎵 latest?cb=20161110045342 14:25, January 27, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Annabeth and Percy is right but Staff might be able to restore your status if you explain that you accidentally removed your bureaucrat status back in October. Miiohau (talk) 08:35, January 29, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've restored your rights for you on this wiki. -- Wendy (talk 04:18, February 9, 2017 (UTC)