Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Property of Hate Wiki (2)

What is your username? Blighterpoop

Please link to the wiki here: http://the-property-of-hate.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 197

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been an on-and-off editor since April 29, 2016, and even longer than that as an anonymous user. Many edits have been very substantial additions of information or even entirely new pages, so even in "off" times (which are becoming less frequent) there should be at least a good cumulative week in there.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? landseasky789 was the original wiki creator and admin, whose last edit was April 16 2013.

Any other information: We are a somewhat small and close-knit webcomic fandom on other websites such as tumblr, but I hope for there to be an active and well-kept wiki for the comic as well, since we get a lot of stray character information from twitter and blog posts. I had considered making a new wiki before progressing much further so the fandom wouldn't be entirely locked off from admin/bureaucrat privileges due to one missing person, but am delighted to find this adoption page exists. I am extremely devoted to this comic and its' fanbase, and consider myself a very mellow person who is easy to get along with.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Everything appears to be in order. However, there appear to be a few other semi-active users who edit occasionally. Be sure to leave messages on their talk pages making sure they're okay with you adopting. If they don't reply, don't worry, that is considered a 'yes' as they are not explicitly stating 'no'. Good luck!

80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 13:41, August 12, 2017 (UTC)

Blighterpoop response:

Great! I've gone ahead and done so for the three other users on the page, and received a positive response from one already! The other two have not responded so far, and indeed have not been active since May/Feb of last year. Would that be enough, or do I give it until this Saturday? Thank you very much for the help! —This unsigned comment is by  Blighterpoop (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello. Thanks for contacting the other users - you really only needed to contact the ones who have been active in the last month, but it's nice to go back further. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 07:45, August 19, 2017 (UTC)