Current edit count: 495
How long I have edited there: January 27, 2014
Last admin to edit and when: February 8, 2014
Other information: null
- Hi. Thanks for starting the blog, however, you haven't edited the wikia since creating this request. You can also only adopt one wikia at a time, so you will have to decide whether you want this one or W.I.T.C.H. Wikia.
- Please let us know which wikia you wish to adopt and also start editing there regularly (every day or two). We will check back again. 06:29, February 8, 2014 (UTC)
Username: Love Robin
Wikia URL: http://theproudfamily.wikia.com/wiki/
Current edit count: 140
How long I have edited there: three weeks
Last admin to edit and when: Founder Njohn Zero edits, last logged on 22:01, November 20, 2009
- Forum announcing intent to adopt, already 3 weeks old, bumped with clearer title.
My per mensem date is Feb 26th, which should be past by time this request is reviewed.
There is another open request for this wiki On Hold. However that User has not followed through with required instructions with what is actually his second shot at Adopting within the past 3 months. With my monthly date less than a week away, I don't see any reason to not kick my contributions back into gear, having given the other Adoptee time to do his part without pressure.
- When I opened this, Deangelomywayentfans was doing nothing and looked to be headed for his request to be closed (2nd in as many months). He has since started editing in response to my efforts. However, I do not agree with his qualifications, certainly not as a bureaucrat. You may review the subsections in my forum above, our talk pages there, and Deangelo's Blog. (check histories)
- I'm sorry, but Deano's goals, here and on other wikis, mainly seems to be to have the power to block people, and is ready to do so at the drop of a edit he does not agree with. That none of the wikis he begs for promotions on ever promote him means I'm not alone in that assessment. He mainly specializes in uploading screencaptures, a valuable niche specialty, but otherwise does not ever seem to grow to what most wiki admins consider promotable qualities, nor does he seem to grasp the finer points of following policies and procedures; his efforts to circumvent the adoption process by messaging all he could (aside from the bureaucrat on record) to promote him on Proud Family underscores this point.
- I do not agree with his adopting. I *have* offered to promote him to sysop if he does not challenge me. He has yet to reply to that offer.
- So far, no one else in the meager community deigns to comment. --Love Robin (talk) 01:39, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Please Note
- There is a brief gap in my recent edit history due to the issues recently plaguing Wikia's servers and database, which made editing a tricky proposition, so I took a couple days off. --Love Robin (talk) 10:37, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
I have granted both of you admin rights, as you came to some sort of agreement about working together.
I did not grant either of you bureaucrat rights in this case; Deangelomywayentfans because Robin is legitimately editing the wikia and does not support that promotion, and Robin because your tactics in forcing Deangelo to agree to your adoption over his own by threatening to also prevent him adopting another wikia were quite frankly unacceptable.
Deangelo, if you wish to adopt W.I.T.C.H. Wiki in another month then please make sure you are editing there regularly and have the support any other community there at that time. Robin has already stated that she supports your interest in acquiring rights on that wikia. -- Wendy (talk) 03:26, March 5, 2014 (UTC)