Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests The Purple Rabbit-Abandoned Discovery island RP Wiki

What is your username? Balloonrock

Please link to the wiki here: I Don't have a Link But it is easy to find

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 609 Edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 902 Days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Photo Negative Mickey a Couple 6 Days ago

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Please provide a link to the wiki itself.--

latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I wanna screan top of my lungs, Not holding back, won't hold me tongue.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Note: Although counterintuitive, this user only has about 25 edits across the FANDOM network, as seen on Special:Editcount. Cheetawolfnitrotyper (talk) 16:39, March 19, 2018 (UTC)
Editcount doesn't mean much as long they're editing consistently and constructively on the wiki they plan to adopt. KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)
That's not what I meant. What I meant was was that there is no way that this user could have over 600 edits on the wiki that they are trying to adopt, when they only have around 30 edits across the FANDOM network. Do you even read the statistics that the user put on the adoption page? Also, as stated, the user doesn't even have a link to the wiki, making this adoption request rather suspicious. Cheetawolfnitrotyper (talk) 12:49, March 20, 2018 (UTC)
Ah, I see – apologies. Even so, it's best to assume good faith in situations like this. KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)
It's fine, it was a simple misunderstanding. Also, sorry if I was being inconsistent in any way. :P Cheetawolfnitrotyper (talk) 17:04, March 20, 2018 (UTC)
I'm sorry but I do not see any wiki with this name on which you have contributed. If you wish to adopt a wiki you must first edit there regularly, every day or two for at least a week, and then create an adoption request. It would be very helpful if you included a link to the wiki as well as the name - you can copy/paste it from your browser bar. -- Wendy (talk 04:21, March 21, 2018 (UTC)