Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Bobbycat1
Please link to the wiki here: Rooster Teeth Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2,325
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since January 13, 2014
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last admin to edit was Kamikaze839 on November 20, 2015
Any other information: While the current admins are pretty inactive, I don't wish to remove their admin statuses, I only wish to be able to adopt. Also, I am aware that the wiki itself is not considered an abandoned one, however, myself and another user have discussed multiple times on not being able to remove many of the spam pages.
While it's good that you've talked to one of the other active users on there, you need to let the other users on there know about your adoption as well, so you should make a blog or a forum to let them know about it and get their opinions on it. You should also post a link to it. Other than that, you look good. Just make sure you keep editing at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 02:56, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hmm. I found your last attempt to adopt this wiki here back in August, but the only reason you weren't given bureaucrat rights were because you just had to make a blog or a forum to let the other users know about you adopting that wiki. Why didn't you do that then? You could've already had them now.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 03:14, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Yes, I did previously ask awhile back due to the same recommendation from the user that encouraged me to try for rights. I know I was denied the first time due to the wiki not appearing as an abandoned one so I put a rest to my attempt, especially when I thought the other admins were coming back. I see now that that is not necessarily the case and I should have just made a post about it on the wiki itself. I've made a blog post about my request and have asked for any opinions on the matter. Blog post. Bobbycat1 (talk) 09:03, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I would just like to state for the record, that Bobbycat and myself seem to be the only active users who this adoption would affect, we get a few others here and there, but they never really seem to stick around, so if there is minimal response to the blog post, i honestly wouldn't be overly surprised, currently, i'm the only person to comment on it - but as i was the one who suggested Bobbycat for the position in the first place, i'd like to think my view on this adoption has be stated plenty already, as long as there isn't a minimum requirement for number of users commenting, then i hope this goes through smoothly and we can clean up the wiki soon. LazarouDave (talk) 23:08, March 7, 2016
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Staff responds between 1 and 2 weeks after you submit the request. You are 20th in the queue. --Tupka217 20:45, March 14, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)OK, thanks LazarouDave (talk) 21:11, March 14, 2016