- What is your username? Harryhogwarts
- Please link to the wiki here: The Royals Wiki
- How many edits have you made on that wiki? 281 edits
- How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 months
- On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Gold-king99, July 25, 2015
- Any other information: Adopting The Royals Wiki will allow me to further enhance the wiki. I could like admin/bureaucrat rights which enable me to update the wiki to reflect the 2nd season (which is the current season). Also, I have experience with being an admin and bureaucrat on the Pretty Little Liars wiki, if you need a reference.
It looks like there are other users on there, so you need to make a blog or a forum to let them know that you're adopting this wiki and get their opinions on it. You should also post a link to it. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend. 01:10, January 19, 2016 (UTC)
If you don't get any opinions, that's fine. If you meet all of your requirements, the Staff will give you admin rights. But do post a link to it so that they can check it out without having to look for it.--Annabeth and Percy~The beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend. 05:58, January 20, 2016 (UTC)