Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Sims 4 Wiki

What is your username? BdeBoer

Please link to the wiki here: http://the-sims-4.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_4_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 906

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing for 8 days, since August 16th 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The founder Pwnerl33t has edited the Wiki on September 10 2014 for the last time (so 2 years ago).

Any other information: I would like to become the new owner of this Wikia or a Bureaucrat.This wiki has been edited solely by the founder. I reached out to him, even if he's been inactive for 2 years. Asking him if he's still coming back or taking new admins on his message wall. He hasn't responded at all. I have created more edits than the founder did and I'm planning to transform this Wiki into something big, see for example the Main page. I have already reached out to my friends to help me fill in the poll I have added to the homepage and asked for advice on how to let the Wiki appear on the first page of Google. I have posted a blog post also to let anyone know that I am attempting on adopting the wiki.

Hello. Thanks for trying to reach out to the founder and starting the blog! I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:18, September 6, 2016 (UTC)