Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Twilight Zone Wiki (2)

What is your username?

Fastcar900

Please link to the wiki here:

http://twilightzone.wikia.com/wiki/A_Fifth_Dimension:The_Twilight_Zone_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

15 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Thebirdcenters, last edited February 16, 2013.

Any other information:

I have a lot of experience in owning/operating Wikis, and have a lot of time on my hands to majorly improve this Wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! Even though Thebirdcenters hasn't edited in a while, they logged on Wikia today. I suggest you leave them a message telling them you are going to adopt, or just ask them for the rights.

Hope this helps, and happy editing! --JθE

Hello. The wikia is eligible for adoption, however, your contributions were nearly entirely made almost a year ago. In order to adopt the wikia you will need to start editing there regularly (every day or two) and also talk to User:Carebearheart to make sure s/he is ok with the adoption. I will put this request on hold; feel free to ask me about it on my wall when you have edited for about a week or so. -- Wendy (talk 03:37, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk 01:17, October 24, 2014 (UTC)