What is your username? Walter20210
Please link to the wiki here: http://thewarriors.wikia.com/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 331
How many days/months have you been editing there? Around 2 Years
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 15:53, January 28, 2012 : GTAComplete
Any other information:
All the admins are inactive since a long time ago and it seems that there isn't too much people contributing to the page. and the page also needs to be cleaned up a little, and also it needs a new design. and some of the new wiki features, like the chat, achievements and some of the other new features. So in general it needs to be updated and cleaned up. That's the reason why i want to adopt this wiki.
- Hi there. There appear to be several other active users on the wiki. It would be best for you all to talk amongst yourselves about this adoption before you go ahead and make the request. Cheers! -TwoBears
- Only a few ones are actually active around 2 or 3, and i tried but i got no replies from them, But i better try again.
- EDIT: Actually there is only 1 user active (Which is this guy called Hi-Hat) and the other edits were done by unknown contributors. so there isn't too much people to talk with sadly.
- Walter20210 (talk) 06:47, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Aside from some random users, no admin has been availible for quite some time, and gaining administrator privileges would help in the improvement of the page which I have made over 500 edits in the last month.
- Hi-Hat 3:42, April 22, 2014
- I was seeking to gain admin rights for myself. I already sent Walter a message to which he replied I should become the administrator as I'm the more active user.
- Hi-Hat 4:27, April 24, 2014