Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The X Factor USA Wiki

What is your username? Got2BFionaC101

Please link to the wiki here: http://the-x-factor-usa.wikia.com/wiki/The_X_Factor_USA_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 593

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an admin edited was on December 6th. The Admin is Kristiegirl

Any other information:

I'm an admin on a few wikis now and I've been really dedicated to this one. I will always coninue to contribute to this wiki for a long time and I hope I can become an admin. I'm also ranked #1 on this wiki at the moment.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hello, in order to adopt the wiki, every administrator needs to be inactive for at least 60 days. Both Kristiegirl and LonelyMockingjay are admin on the wiki and have edited recently. This means the wiki is not eligible for adoption right now, but I would recommend you to ask one of them to make you admin. Good luck! UltravoX (talk) 16:31, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. As UltravoX said, the wiki is not currently eligible for adoption because it has active admins. Please contact them about gaining rights yourself. -- Wendy (talk) 05:46, December 21, 2013 (UTC)