Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Time Squad Wiki (2)

What is your username? MintyTater

Please link to the wiki here: http://timesquad.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 292+ (192+ on MintyTater and 100 on my old account, Valzilla2000)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 18 Days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last edit was on December 12, 2015 (nine months ago) and it was made by Mistshine.

Any other information: I love Time Squad (obscure as it is) and I hope to adopt it to give it some much-needed TLC. I run the subreddit as well and am involved on Tumblr.

I would like to be an administrator and a bureaucrat. I would also like to appoint Aaronee as coadmin/bureaucrat. I know a little CSS and I love the community. I know I haven't been on that specific Wiki for too long, but on my old account I made quite a few changes to other wikis and have been a member for quite some time. If you need proof of anything or need me to change something, feel free to ask.

Here's a blog post I made. You can see generally around the wiki where I've tried to talk to other users and be inviting :)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You look good. Be sure to edit everyday on that wiki before a staff member reviews your request. Good luck! IrisIsBestPrincess

Hi. There are other active users on the wiki. Please create a blog post letting them know about the adoption and asking for their opinion. It doesn't matter if they don't respond. Good luck! RedstoneDemigod 11:41, September 11, 2016 (UTC)

Thanks for creating the blog. Here is a link for Merrystar when she reviews this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 16:30, September 11, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 02:04, September 23, 2016 (UTC)