Community Central
Community Central

Username: Blue99White

Wiki URL: http://tintin.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Current edit count: 298

How long I have edited there: 35 Days

Last admin to edit and when: Kiwichris Jan 1 2014

Other information: I great with add picture if need and active user and helpful to user. I also great and add lots of info to a pages if need on the wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Two admins have edited the wiki recently, so unfortunately the wiki isn't up for adoption. You would need to contact the admins to find out how to become one. Kamikaze839 03:26, January 23, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. You are lie. CT6C (talk) 23:39, January 23, 2014 (UTC)

User:Blue99White, who opened this ticket appears to be the same as globally disabled User:CT6C, which might be a case of ban-evasion depending on why CT was disabled.
--Love Robin (talk) 03:16, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
CT6C is disabled because they renamed themselves to Blue99White; whom opened this adoption request. This is not a case of a block evasion. --•• + DeviantSerpent 03:29, January 24, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Unfortunately, Kamikaze is correct that this wikia is not eligible for adoption because it has an active bureaucrat, Kiwichris. I suggest you talk to him directly about gaining admin rights there. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 06:13, February 4, 2014 (UTC)

Hey Staff. He Did Not Give Me Admins Or Repay To My Message So If Please Give Me Admins & Thanks. Blue99White 6:07 PM April 28 2014

Hey, your adoption request, {{{1}}}, is categorized under "Completed requests" and is likely to be overlooked by Staff/Wiki Team. Please file a new request at "{{{1}}} ({{{2}}})" or something like that, at Adoption:Requests. Thanks!

EDIT: On this wiki you are currently under Notice by Kiwichris that your recent actions are about to get you blocked. So if they has yet to promote you, they likely has their reasons. Personal observation, your practice of blanking and creatively editting messages and talk pages in your favor is not seen as a desirable trait for Admins to have on like 99.95% of Wikia.
--Love Robin (talk) 06:20, April 29, 2014 (UTC)