Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Tiny Dice Dungeon Wiki

What is your username?

Tompej

Please link to the wiki here:

http://tinydicedungeon.wikia.com/wiki/TinyDiceDungeon_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

527 (until now, adding almost daily changes)

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Been there since 10th July 2014 (after the last connection af any admin...)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

The name of the admin that last edited is : Vsouzas

His last edit 05:05, August 27, 2014, BUT it is an "auto-welcome message".

The real last connection of any admin is from 30th June 2014.

Any other information:

We need to react fast, because we have some anonymous acting like robots, completly ruining pages and efforts... From that point of view, I want be able to do "more things" (deleting bad pages, etc.).

Sincerely, Tompej.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You can report vandalism to the VSTF. Also, since you have multiple active users, you need to start a community discussion (or give a link to an already existing discussion) about who should become an admin. --Tupka217 12:21, September 9, 2014 (UTC)

Hello! Just a follow-up to Tupka's statement, I checked the wiki, and it appears that there hasn't been a discussion made. You need to make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining your intentions to adopt the wiki, so others can give their input, and comment. It's best to make a blog or forum about your adoption than individual messages so there can be consensus in one place. You should let the announcement run for 1 week. If you do make a discussion, leave the link here so Staff can review it. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
> Thanks for answering, both of you. Meanwhile I had a chat with an admin (Vsouzas) and he has made the cleaning : that's why I didn't came back here (It's my first time asking this kind of request though, and I'm a bit novice). So I decided not to begin any forum/discussion for now, since a lot more people are active, and no more attacks have been spotted. Let's hope for the best in the future, and thanks again for your fast answers.
So I assume then that you no longer wish to adopt? Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. I will close the request then. Please feel free to ask again if you change your mind, or you can have Vsouzas ask on my wall to promote you. -- Wendy (talk 04:58, September 20, 2014 (UTC)