FANDOM

Adoption requests Titan Quest Wiki

What is your username? Wiki Kaczor

Please link to the wiki here: http://titanquest.wikia.com/wiki/Titan_Quest_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? over 3000

How many days/months have you been editing there? ~50 months since first edit, combined 15 months of activity.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 12:32, October 15, 2015, Guinsoo

Any other information: None

Wiki Kaczor (talk) 10:32, December 7, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Hi! You seem like an excellent candidate for adoption! But there is another user editing there so you will have to ask them about their thoughts on your adoption and link that message here. Other than that, just make sure to keep editing daily. Good luck! - ———Tyler Crusher (Wall, Contributions)

Hello. Tyler is correct - there are a couple of other active editors on the wiki so you will need to create a blog post or discussion post about adopting the wiki. Keep editing, and let me know on my wall after they have replied or after a week if they do not. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:28, December 9, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for giving them a few more days to see the blog and for contacting the most active contributor directly. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights -- good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:55, December 18, 2017 (UTC)