Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests To Heart Wiki

What is your username? Megy Teckhonia

Please link to the wiki here: http://to-heart.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just now (March 7, 2017).

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? GIR556. Her last edit was from November 27, 2013 at 10:27 am.

Any other information: This wiki has been inactive for almost 4 years. I was looking up some info on the ToHeart anime franchise, but the pages are lack of maturity. Such of their info about their characters are lack of infoboxes to show their characters' profile, info about their episodes, games, etc. The founder of that wiki (GIR556) will not likely respond nowadays since the wiki has been inactive for years.

I might gonna take as a new position on that wiki to make it a special love. Megy Teckhonia [talk/contribs] 18:24, March 7, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You haven't been active enough you need to edit on the wiki for at least 1 week. Also I'm not really sure but I think you need to edit a bit more. Earia2005 (talk) 19:09, March 7, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Perhaps in that case, I need some of the templates need on the wiki, such as Japanese text, infoboxes, and so forth. I'm also add the CSS stylings on it, too. Megy Teckhonia [talk/contribs] 01:08, March 8, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I see that you have only contributed to the wiki on two days, and not at all for nearly a week. If you are still interested in adopting it you will need to edit there more regularly, every day or two. Let me know on my wall after 4 or 5 days and I will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:06, March 17, 2017 (UTC)
I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 02:58, March 27, 2017 (UTC)