FANDOM

Adoption requests Tokyo Xanadu Wiki

What is your username? Kirika Ren 

Please link to the wiki here: http://tokyo-xanadu.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 40+

How many days/months have you been editing there? A day 

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Vina T @ 01:19, February 3, 2017 

Any other information: I used to edit this wiki through when I would be editing as an A Fandom User (Anonymous) [in 2015] but the wiki has slowly died down and I need motivation to keep it up.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

I'm sorry. You need to have edited for at least a week to be eligible for adoption.

80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 21:21, August 7, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good but they were all made on two days. In order to adopt the wiki you need to be editing there a bit more regularly - every day or two. There are also several other contributors on the wiki, so you will need to start a community discussion about adopting the wiki in a blog or Forum thread. Keep editing and let me know on my wall to check back again after the discussion has been up for about a week. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:11, August 19, 2017 (UTC)

I would like to re-apply to adopt this wiki because, despite lacking in content as a series, I have special imagery which I can't put on the site due to bad naming of image files and faulty templates. I can't edit templates despite previously being an admin through my old account, but no access to it. There are some users complaining of spoiler warnings, I would like to fix some of that.

The information above is the same but the edits and days have changed somewhat. Edits have gone up, but cannot be at my max potential due to the editing restrictions, etc. And of course, the present days on the wiki too. --Kirika Ren (talk) 12:50, December 10, 2017 (UTC)

Please can an official staff member reply in response. Sorry, the request was not complete as it was in a "due" state. This way someone will realise without having to recreate another adoption page for the same source.