Community Central
(Created page)
Tags: New Adoption sourceedit

No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
Line 18: Line 18:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

I love the books and look forward to making this a great and professional-looking wiki!

I love the books and look forward to making this a great and professional-looking wiki!
  +
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
Hi, everything seems in order and the admin hasn't been active so just remember to edit at lease once ever day until Staff get around to this request and good luck!!
  +
  +
[[User:Messenger Deception|<span style="color:#ff66b3; font-family:Monotype Corsiva ;">'''Messenger Deception'''</span>]] [[Message Wall:Messenger Deception|<sup><span style="color:#ff66b3; font-family:Monotype Corsiva ;">'''(MESSAGE WALL)'''</span></sup>]] [[Special:Contributions/Messenger Deception|<sup><span style="color:#ff66b3; font-family:Monotype Corsiva;">'''(CONTRIBUTIONS)'''</span></sup>]] 05:25, August 20, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:25, 20 August 2017

Adoption requests Tom Sawyer Wiki

What is your username? Henstepl

Please link to the wiki here: Tom Sawyer Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 18

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 16, 2014; c:tomsawyer:Message Wall:Kickinitkim; she has been contacted but hasn't logged in in years; I look forward to no response

Any other information: I love the books and look forward to making this a great and professional-looking wiki!

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, everything seems in order and the admin hasn't been active so just remember to edit at lease once ever day until Staff get around to this request and good luck!!

Messenger Deception (MESSAGE WALL) (CONTRIBUTIONS) 05:25, August 20, 2017 (UTC)