Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 21: Line 21:

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hi! Staff like to see consistent editing -- every day or two for at least a week -- before giving you the rights. All your edits were made on one day. Edit every day from now on, and you should meet the requirement by the time Staff view this request. --[[User:JustAnIng|<span style="color: yellow;">'''''Just'''''</span><span style="color: red;">'''''An'''''</span><span style="color: black;">'''''Ing'''''</span>]] <sup>([[User_talk:JustAnIng|<font color="#6699FF">Talk</font>]]•[[Special:EditCount/JustAnIng|<font color="orange">Edits</font>]])</sup> <sub><font color="lime">Unofficial Wikia support</font></sub> 18:13, March 26, 2015 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hi! Staff like to see consistent editing -- every day or two for at least a week -- before giving you the rights. All your edits were made on one day. Edit every day from now on, and you should meet the requirement by the time Staff view this request. --[[User:JustAnIng|<span style="color: yellow;">'''''Just'''''</span><span style="color: red;">'''''An'''''</span><span style="color: black;">'''''Ing'''''</span>]] <sup>([[User_talk:JustAnIng|<font color="#6699FF">Talk</font>]]•[[Special:EditCount/JustAnIng|<font color="orange">Edits</font>]])</sup> <sub><font color="lime">Unofficial Wikia support</font></sub> 18:13, March 26, 2015 (UTC)
  +

{{AdoptionResponse}} <span style='font-family:verdana; font-size:9pt;'>Hi - due to there being there being a few other contributors at this wiki, you need to make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining your intentions to adopt. If you have done so already, please link it. If not, create one, and be sure to link it when you are done. If there is a consensus amongst the users for you to receive the rights, then you'll be eligible to adopt. Cheers!</span> {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|18:24, March 26, 2015 (UTC)}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} <span style='font-family:verdana; font-size:9pt;'>Hi - due to there being there being a few other contributors at this wiki, you need to make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining your intentions to adopt. If you have done so already, please link it. If not, create one, and be sure to link it when you are done. If there is a consensus amongst the users for you to receive the rights, then you'll be eligible to adopt. Cheers!</span> {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|18:24, March 26, 2015 (UTC)}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. Joseph is correct -- there is another active contributor on the wikia. You can either make a blog, or you could leave a message on KillerZ's wall about adopting the wikia. You also have not edited in a few days, so you will need to start editing again, every day or two. Let me know on my wall when KillerZ responds and/or after a week and I will be happy to give you the rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 00:44, March 27, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 00:44, 27 March 2015

Adoption requests Tomb Raider Wiki

Jack "BtR" Saxon

[1]

Three weeks - Ostercy

29 October, 2014

I've only recently started properly editing on the wiki and found that some of the main pages have been protected from editing. Without active administrators, these can't be removed, so I've been rewriting the main pages in my userspace. I'm a Tomb Raider afficianado and have plenty of experience on Wikia and would like to be able to restructure and clean up the wiki.

-- Saxon 18:07, March 19, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! Staff like to see consistent editing -- every day or two for at least a week -- before giving you the rights. All your edits were made on one day. Edit every day from now on, and you should meet the requirement by the time Staff view this request. --JustAnIng (TalkEdits) Unofficial Wikia support 18:13, March 26, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi - due to there being there being a few other contributors at this wiki, you need to make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining your intentions to adopt. If you have done so already, please link it. If not, create one, and be sure to link it when you are done. If there is a consensus amongst the users for you to receive the rights, then you'll be eligible to adopt. Cheers! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Joseph is correct -- there is another active contributor on the wikia. You can either make a blog, or you could leave a message on KillerZ's wall about adopting the wikia. You also have not edited in a few days, so you will need to start editing again, every day or two. Let me know on my wall when KillerZ responds and/or after a week and I will be happy to give you the rights. -- Wendy (talk 00:44, March 27, 2015 (UTC)