What is your username? Dogostar
Please link to the wiki http://toontownclan.wikia.com/wiki/ToonTown_Clan_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 64, however I have done more on IP users.
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since July 27th, 2010
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Indigo~, and it was on July 13th, 2013.
Any other information:
Yes, On a related website I had created a project known as the TTCW Revamp Project.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Personally, I think that this Wikia is a little bit of a lost cause. Toontown, the game in question, is closed down permanently by its creator. Not only that, but many of the pages are deleted because of vandalism. While it is great you wish to contribute to a Wikia, I feel like there is not much of a point for this one. Either way, good luck on getting accepted!
- Mon Esprit Libre (Talk), Bureaucrat of the Hirunaka no Ryuusei Wiki 10:24, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- my response:~There is an private server known as Toontown Rewritten, and i'm attempting to clean it up before the beta release. ~Dogo
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Ahh, is that so? Checking it out, it seems promising (especially since I remember back when I used to play the game, and I remember how disappointed I was when I got hacked). Hopefully, then, you'll do all you can to make the wiki into a working condition. Once again, good luck! :)
- Mon Esprit Libre (Talk), Bureaucrat of the Hirunaka no Ryuusei Wiki 01:18, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be editing it regularly (every day or two). While you made quite a few edits when you left this request, you have not edited since and your prior edits were all several years ago. Please start working on the wiki regularly and we will check back once more. -- Wendy (talk) 05:44, December 21, 2013 (UTC)