Community Central
Community Central
(Adding a Response)
No edit summary
Line 21: Line 21:

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hello again, KillerZ. To be eligible to adopt this wiki you need to edit it for at least one week (preferably everyday) so it´s good to see you are planning to stay there. You are doing a great job so far and you pretty much meet the requirements. Just make sure to continue to edit these next few days (7/10 days actually), which is the time it takes for Merrystar to review and answer this request and the rights should be yours. Good Luck. ([[User:The Great Lord David|The Great Lord David]] ([[User talk:The Great Lord David|talk]]) 19:54, October 10, 2014 (UTC)) 

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hello again, KillerZ. To be eligible to adopt this wiki you need to edit it for at least one week (preferably everyday) so it´s good to see you are planning to stay there. You are doing a great job so far and you pretty much meet the requirements. Just make sure to continue to edit these next few days (7/10 days actually), which is the time it takes for Merrystar to review and answer this request and the rights should be yours. Good Luck. ([[User:The Great Lord David|The Great Lord David]] ([[User talk:The Great Lord David|talk]]) 19:54, October 10, 2014 (UTC)) 
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 00:49, October 17, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 00:49, 17 October 2014

Adoption requests Top Cow Universe Wiki (2)

What is your username? KillerZ

Please link to the wiki here: http://topcow.wikia.com/wiki/Top_Cow_Universe_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 129 and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Owen-77 - 15:08, May 24, 2010

Any other information: Although I have only been there for two days, I plan on staying there. Currently it's such a mess and I don't like messes.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello again, KillerZ. To be eligible to adopt this wiki you need to edit it for at least one week (preferably everyday) so it´s good to see you are planning to stay there. You are doing a great job so far and you pretty much meet the requirements. Just make sure to continue to edit these next few days (7/10 days actually), which is the time it takes for Merrystar to review and answer this request and the rights should be yours. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 19:54, October 10, 2014 (UTC)) 

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 00:49, October 17, 2014 (UTC)