Current edit count: 584
How long I have edited there: Just over 6 months
Last admin to edit and when: Mertjebertje (founder) August 2011
Other information: An extremely active contributor that has added over 80 articles and over 80 pictures in the time I have been active. The founder has been inactive for over a year and no other admins or bureaucrats, to my knowledge, exist. I am applying at the behest of another somewhat active editor who will be one of my administrators if I am granted possession rights.
- Hi. Your contributions look ok, except that you have not edited the wikia (aside from a talk page message) since mid-January. In order to adopt the wikia you will need to be editing there regularly (every day or two). You will also need to create a forum or blog to talk to the other active contributors (aside from The Forgotten Beast, there are several others), and make sure they are ok with your adoption. Please start working on the wikia again and give us a link to any conversation with the rest of the contributors there. We will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:47, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, I have done as you asked and made several more edits. But as you can see I've already made several hundred edits since my arrival and uploaded several dozen pictures. The other members have been urging me to do this for a while now and people on the sight already look to me for the day to day advice. I've already got a second or third admin lined up as needed and I just need your approval to grant me the rights to do it. --Bonfires (talk) 19:47, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- This request was closed, because you weren't editing consistently from January 15 to the second reply on March 15. You need consistent edits a week prior to adoption and during adoption, no matter how many edits you had in the past. You need to wait a week, and then create a new adoption request. --Tupka217 19:58, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hey, this request is filed under "Completed requests" and is therefore very likely to be overlooked by Staff. You should send Wendy (Merrystar) a message via her message wall, asking to revive the request, or file a new request at "Adoption:Toriko fanon Wiki (2)" or something of the like, at Adoption:Requests.
--Love Robin (talk) 20:54, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
- By chance I needed to look at closed requests and saw this. I will put it back on hold. Please start editing again however so when I do have a chance to review it again you are active. Please also create a blog or forum to talk to the other contributors there so I can see they support your request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:52, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
I have, at your suggestion, began editing again and added a few more pages and the like. However, I have also started a blog post that has gone over wonderfully. Many new users have come to the wiki and everyone is excited to start making changes. I've already set up groups to start making the necessary changes, but admin and bureaucrat right are needed to start editing. I hope this has convinced you of my dedication to this wiki and everyone's support of it as well. --Bonfires (talk) 18:30, March 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)There is another Request opened at Adoption:Toriko_Fanon_Wiki_(3rd_time) --Love Robin (talk) 20:48, April 10, 2014 (UTC)