Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Added some clarifications)
No edit summary

Line 23: Line 23:

----

----

:Concerning what I said earlier about «not being elligible» to an adoption, I just said that because I had not been active on this wiki for quite some time. However, I'd like to say that I've been active since I've posted this request and, at this rate, in two days I'll have fullfilled the «one week active» prerequite. Please note that no other contribution was made since I first posted this request. [[User:Benit22|Benit22]] ([[User talk:Benit22|talk]]) 07:57, November 14, 2014 (UTC)

:Concerning what I said earlier about «not being elligible» to an adoption, I just said that because I had not been active on this wiki for quite some time. However, I'd like to say that I've been active since I've posted this request and, at this rate, in two days I'll have fullfilled the «one week active» prerequite. Please note that no other contribution was made since I first posted this request. [[User:Benit22|Benit22]] ([[User talk:Benit22|talk]]) 07:57, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hello. While I sympathize with your difficulties with this bureaucrat, we cannot promote another bureaucrat until he has been inactive for 60 days again. We would be willing to promote a sysop after 30 days of inactivity, but you already have that status, Brainwasher5 is not eligible at the moment, and there are no other active contributors on the wikia.
  +
  +
::The only thing a bureaucrat can do is promote other users, so you have the ability to do most of the work reviving this wikia. If you are truly interested in that, I suggest you keep working on it and see if Brainwasher will help knowing that you will be around to make changes to the general layout and generally care for the wikia; start working on building a community and then request a full adoption in December. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 03:49, November 16, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:49, 16 November 2014

Adoption requests Total War Wiki

What is your username? benit22

Please link to the wiki here: http://totalwar.wikia.com/wiki/Total_War_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 65

How many days/months have you been editing there? About a year

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 9 november 2014, myself/benit22

Any other information:

This is a rather particular case.. there is only one buraucrat on this wiki and (I dont like to put tags on people but) but he really puts himself above other contributors and is blind to the fact that he is killing his community by forcing people to comply with counter-productive mesures and restrictive right access. He's username is Byzantine Latinkon and even though his last eddit on the wiki was on october 20th, he was answering on a user TalkPage to refuse admin rights to the most active constributor of the wiki, his preceding edit was in march.. and he has only made a total of 5 eddits since last december 24th! I'd like to become a buraucrat so that no people have to suffer anymore from this tyrany, and I know that I may not comply with the adoption criteras and that's why I would also like to propose the user Brainwasher5 as buraucrat candidate, since he is the said contributor who as asked admin rights to Byzantine Latinkon and got turned back even though beeing one of the few keeping the wiki alive. Please, this situation has lasted for too long, as you can see on one forum thread (one of the four existing threads) here other contributors have wanted to take over the wiki for a long time, only to be turned down.
Best regards Benit22 (talk) 22:58, November 9, 2014 (UTC)

Concerning what I said earlier about «not being elligible» to an adoption, I just said that because I had not been active on this wiki for quite some time. However, I'd like to say that I've been active since I've posted this request and, at this rate, in two days I'll have fullfilled the «one week active» prerequite. Please note that no other contribution was made since I first posted this request. Benit22 (talk) 07:57, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. While I sympathize with your difficulties with this bureaucrat, we cannot promote another bureaucrat until he has been inactive for 60 days again. We would be willing to promote a sysop after 30 days of inactivity, but you already have that status, Brainwasher5 is not eligible at the moment, and there are no other active contributors on the wikia.
The only thing a bureaucrat can do is promote other users, so you have the ability to do most of the work reviving this wikia. If you are truly interested in that, I suggest you keep working on it and see if Brainwasher will help knowing that you will be around to make changes to the general layout and generally care for the wikia; start working on building a community and then request a full adoption in December. -- Wendy (talk 03:49, November 16, 2014 (UTC)