Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? User:Reunthal
Please link to the wiki here: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3
How many days/months have you been editing there? only a day
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? TX55 last edited on 14:50, August 18, 2014
Any other information: Discussions:
- http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers_Wiki_talk:Community_Portal (More updated discussion)
- Sorry, but I requested the adoption first and you aren't eligible for adoption as of the moment. Reunthal (talk) 08:35, January 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If two people ask for adoption, it doesn't mean the second doesn't count. You'll have to discuss if one of you or both of you get admin rights. If you can't agree, it's possible neither will. --Tupka217 10:06, January 14, 2015 (UTC)
- True; I won't deny that, however, that has nothing to do with the current matter and I've seen other users placing adoption requests here the very day they joined the wiki so how am I an exception? Their adoption request still gets accepted after 7+ days of actively editing, which I have done so why pick on me, Tupka? DTSFactory wasn't even serious. Take a look at his edits; he only contributed for a day. Also, take a look at his redundant response to what I said above: "Oh. Make me an admin!" You expect me to negotiate and reach an agreement with a user who wishes to become an admin out of personal whim? Please...
Tupka, if you have something worthless to say again, please don't. According to the adoption guidelines, it's only necessary for me to reach an agreement with active users of the wiki. If I'm wrong, please correct me. Sorry if I sound impolite, however, I am quite a sensitive and straightforward person. Reunthal (talk) 13:55, January 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I'm stating the usual course of action. Please remain civil. I did not pick on you, or him. It also wasn't meant to invalidate your adoption - it still is valid. If DTSFactory files an actual adoption, rather than replying here, however, things change.
- The problem is, "active users" is loosely defined. Usually, it's "everyone who has edited in the last week". It says nothing about recurrency of users. --Tupka217 14:07, January 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Let me quote what the adoption guidelines says: "No sustained editing by other users. If there are other users please start a blog post or other public discussion of new leadership before making your request and allow users at least a week to respond." I don't see anything about users editing in the last week. Reunthal (talk) 14:12, January 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. The adoption guidelines about an active community refers to anyone who has edited in the last month and recurrency (sustained editing) does matter. That said, you started a blog and another community discussion so you would seem to have covered that portion of things.
- On the other hand, you marked the only page you created for deletion and the rest of your edits are very minor -- eg. changing "Image" to "File" or reorganizing the order of templates on a page. In order to adopt the wikia you will need to create a new page and also start making more substantial edits on the pages that exist. I will put the request on hold; please let me know on my wall when you are ready for me to check again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:41, January 17, 2015 (UTC)