Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Transformers Fanon Wiki

What is your username? PrimalTheGreat3021

Please link to the wiki here: http://transfanon.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3,223

How many days/months have you been editing there? I joined in February 7 of this year.. (I think for seven months)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Troyb last edited in June 19, 2013, Sarrc last edited in August 27, 2009, General Grham last edited in August 17, 2014, and Darthtyler last edited in August 18, 2012.

Any other information:

It's been dead, except for the occasional people like User:Benman56 and User:Darthfish, and sometimes Sarrce replies to me. Sometimes User:Ryangut comes on. I joined because I went to TFwiki.net and it was talking about "Fanon" and "Canon" and "Headcanon"/"Personal Canon" and whatnot, so I decided it'd be good to make my characters on that wikia. (But after I looked around for a bit, and I saw a User named Darthfish and his pages were good) Ever since, I've been editing and making series stuff like "Transformers:2037" and "Transformers:New Beginnings". But, I went to other wikia/wikis/wiki (what ever the plural form of "Wiki" is) and saw SonicFanon, Invader Zim, Gravity Falls and Drunken Bastards. I didn't like those two (SonicFanon and Drunken Bastards), so I stayed on my "home wiki" (Transfanon.Wikia.com) because I was a bit discouraged to go on other wikis/wikia/wiki and as I said, I just made more pages, and then asked Sarrce what to do (since no one was on, and she is a pro, and an admin/staff person here ((I think)) and she also knows what to do, like how to take off categories.

I got here by telling her there's no admins, and she should be on this wiki doing stuff that the creator (General Grham) used to do, and she said:" I can't help I'm afraid, I have to be on many wikis, not editing on one. The best thing is probably for someone to adopt the wiki. Then there will be admins here" and I looked at the Adoption thingy and silently said "yes" to all those questions, but never came back to it until now. (10/15/16) I edit and make stuff on it everyday. (General Grham is the creator)

Hello. It looks like there are several other active contributors on that wiki in the last few weeks (the ones you mentioned and one or two others). Please start a blog or forum about adopting the wiki so everyone can discuss the change in leadership. It will probably help if you explain why you want to adopt. Keep editing, and remind me on my wall after a week to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 03:52, October 27, 2016 (UTC)