Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Transformice Wiki

What is your username? Fewfre

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:transformice

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1059

How many days/months have you been editing there? Joined Wiki: April 17, 2013

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Other than me, CWUK on October 2013

Any other information: I was given admin rights by CWUK when I "unofficially" adopted it via email request, but not bureaucratic rights. Fewfre 🔎 K🧀15:33 Sun, 10 Aug 2014

Edit: Just created a blog post about it on the wiki and messaged active users about it, and the blog post can be found here. Fewfre 🔎 K🧀19:54 Sat, 16 Aug 2014

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Most adoption requests come from users who wish to be admins so this is actually a first. You have over 1000 edits and joined over one year ago, plus you keep the community updated and edit daily. You also don´t seem to be blocked on any other wikia project and the last admin to edit, other than you was in April of 2013, which means he has not edited for at least 60 days. But I also believe you should try to contact more of your fellow contributors. In order to adopt a wiki you should first collect the opinions of every active contributor on the wiki. That is most of the time done with a blog or a forum so that you can contact other users and not only explore your intentions but also know what they think of your adoption request and if they actually support the decision. To adopt a wiki, it is actually necessary for you to show effort in contacting and having the opinions of the other users. Other than that, I think you´re qualified to adopt this wiki as you do seem to be eligible in all the other categories.. Good Luck.

(The Great Lord David (talk) 16:05, August 10, 2014 (UTC)) 

You don't have to list all the guidelines, just the ones they don't meet. And if they meet all, there's little need for a reply. Also, b-crat adoptions are quite common. --Tupka217 16:13, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
Yes, I know, I´ll try to change that in future times. And for b-crat adoptions. yes I have seen some on this wiki but this was the first one that I replied too. (The Great Lord David (talk) 16:59, August 10, 2014 (UTC))
I'll make sure to start a forum / blog post and add it to here. Fewfre 🔎 K🧀19:28 Sat, 16 Aug 2014

Apart from anonymous editors, I'm the only active contributor and I give the go ahead. Luke the Mac Lover (talk)

Ok. But aside from you and the anonymous contributors there are two other users, Kirby Cakes and Moswagmaster that maybe should also be consulted, just maybe. If I´m wrong about that, then it´s just to wait before a member of Staff sees this request and lets Fewfre adopt the wiki. (The Great Lord David (talk) 16:59, August 10, 2014 (UTC))

Not sure how you came up with those two names, but I do see at least 3 other users who should maybe be consulted (MouseyLady, Vilius2001, & Cllaudiiaky), so I'll do that. Fewfre 🔎 K🧀19:28 Sat, 16 Aug 2014
Hello. Luke is the only other active contributor in the last 30 days, which is all we look for with the "active community". I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:16, August 19, 2014 (UTC)