Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adoption requests → TranslateWiki
|Question||Answer||Link of interest|
|Your username||Yatalu||Yatalu on TranslateWiki|
|Wiki name||TranslateWiki||Main page • Wiki activity|
|Amount of edits||4 edits||Editcount • Contributions|
|Editing since||July 31, 2014||Recent changes since my first edit|
|Last sysop edit||July 31, 2008 (SPQRobin)||Admin list|
|Additional info||I'd like to adopt this wiki mainly to merge c:WLB into it, which is why I do not yet have a lot of edits. WLB merge blog can be found here: c:wlb:User blog:Yatalu/Merge.|
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I love the table format! So neat and organized. ;)Joey (talk)
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Agreed. This format is perfect. Maybe someday it will be applied to all adoptions. (The Great Lord David (talk) 16:45, October 16, 2014 (UTC))
- Hello. It appears that opinion on your poll at least is quite mixed about merging wlb with this wikia, and does not really support the change.
- That said, I believe it would be better (and less disruptive) to import the content from this wikia back into yours, where you already have the rights to do the import. It looks like the templates are all nicely categorized so exporting them should not be a problem and there are very few files (which are generally the worst part of the process). Let me know if you have any questions! -- Wendy (talk) 02:29, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for all your support.
- Nice to meet you, I am a editor at Language Brigade Wiki.
- Now we edit TranslateWiki, too. But we have a lot of problems because admins are away now.
- Problems are...
- I'm afraid that Yatalu isn't adopted BECAUSE OF about problem of Merge. But we know she want to edit TranslateWiki for TranslateWiki, too, of course. Not only for merging with WLB wiki. She will be good wikia designer, good translator and do good coding at TranslateWiki.
- We know Wikia staff様 think importing the content from TranslateWiki to WLB wiki is better. (We wish merge will do in the way Yatalu think, but it is another topic to adopt.)
- I have a favor to ask you. Now I and we edit TranslateWiki because Yatalu approached us. So, I was wondering if you could adopt Yatalu as admin at TranslateWiki. She and we think the position of Dutch Helper is not enough to edit this wiki. Thank you! (And I'm sorry about my very poor English.)--Plover-Y (talk / KirbyWiki / WLB Wiki) 2014-12-15 12:36 (UTC)