Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: New Adoption rte-wysiwyg

No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg

(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:

'''Please link to the wiki here: http://tweenies.wikia.com/wiki/Tweenies_Wiki '''
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://tweenies.wikia.com/wiki/Tweenies_Wiki

Line 13: Line 13:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''Bjbarnett2011
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''Bjbarnett2011 - November, 2014

'''Any other information: '''I help out at the Wiki and I delete pages that have got nothing to do with Tweenies. I make more pages to make this Wiki very active with a lot of users. I do a lot of edits there.

'''Any other information: '''I help out at the Wiki and I delete pages that have got nothing to do with Tweenies. I make more pages to make this Wiki very active with a lot of users. I do a lot of edits there.
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hey, it seems you have just begun to edit again, which is good! Though, since Staff wants to see active editing for 1 solid week, if you keeping editing while you wait for this request to go through (which will take 1-2 weeks), you'll be fine. Cheers! {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|17:47, March 31, 2015 (UTC)}}
  +
  +
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 05:10, April 7, 2015 (UTC)
  +
:::Thank you! I'm doing great on the Wiki!
  +
:::[[User:Handsomepuppy32|Handsomepuppy32]] 9:10 a.m. April 7, 2015 (GMT)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 08:10, 7 April 2015

Adoption requests Tweenies Wiki (2)

What is your username? Handsomepuppy32

Please link to the wiki here: http://tweenies.wikia.com/wiki/Tweenies_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 524

How many days/months have you been editing there? 376 days, 12 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?Bjbarnett2011 - November, 2014

Any other information: I help out at the Wiki and I delete pages that have got nothing to do with Tweenies. I make more pages to make this Wiki very active with a lot of users. I do a lot of edits there.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey, it seems you have just begun to edit again, which is good! Though, since Staff wants to see active editing for 1 solid week, if you keeping editing while you wait for this request to go through (which will take 1-2 weeks), you'll be fine. Cheers! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:10, April 7, 2015 (UTC)
Thank you! I'm doing great on the Wiki!
Handsomepuppy32 9:10 a.m. April 7, 2015 (GMT)