Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests UnMarioWiki (3)

What is your username? Oobooglunk

Please link to the wiki here: http://unmario.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,754

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing since September 3, 2011.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Me (Oobooglunk), February 12, 2017

Any other information: I'm currently the admin of the UnMario Wiki and would like to request bureaucrat rights. Our wiki has three bureaucrats, none of whom have been active on the wiki since 2014. Now, I'm currently active but have been having less and less time to contribute to the wiki and have seen some potential users who would do a better job than I am in my stead. However, as I said, I can't promote them to admin status because I'm the only admin on my wiki who has no bureaucrat rights.

If it would be more appropriate for these potential admins to apply for an adoption request directly, please let me know--all I want is for my wiki to have a new, capable admin.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey, your adoption looks good! Just wait till Merrystar comes and reviews your adoption! Cheers! Maurriccee Talk to me! | Sign my Guestbook!
Contributions!
00:30, February 16, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 14:18, February 28, 2017 (UTC)