Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 32: Line 32:

:{{AdoptionResponse}}The majority of your edits is from some time ago. You need to be actively editing for a week at the moment, so continue to edit daily for as long as the adoption runs. --[[User:Tupka217|<span style="color:#008000">'''Tupka'''</span>]][[Message wall:Tupka217|<sup><span style="color:#FF8C00">''217''</span></sup>]] 09:46, September 4, 2014 (UTC)

:{{AdoptionResponse}}The majority of your edits is from some time ago. You need to be actively editing for a week at the moment, so continue to edit daily for as long as the adoption runs. --[[User:Tupka217|<span style="color:#008000">'''Tupka'''</span>]][[Message wall:Tupka217|<sup><span style="color:#FF8C00">''217''</span></sup>]] 09:46, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:12, September 11, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:12, 11 September 2014

Adoption requests Undead Assault Wiki

What is your username? Stergeary

Please link to the wiki here: http://undead-assault.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

So far, 104 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Since 2014-07-28, so 37 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

2013-05-31 19:43 by Inuzak.

Any other information:

Need administration rights in order to revamp the clutter of the existing pages.  Also, the naming scheme is incorrect for many of the pages and I seem to be blocked from renaming too many pages at once.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
The majority of your edits is from some time ago. You need to be actively editing for a week at the moment, so continue to edit daily for as long as the adoption runs. --Tupka217 09:46, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:12, September 11, 2014 (UTC)