Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Undercards Wikia

What is your username? SuperSpookyScarySkeletonS

Please link to the wiki here: https://undercards.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3,903

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since November 15, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? This Wiki only has 1 Admin, Yes850, whose last edit was on January 1, 2017.

Any other information: The link to the Blog Post that was suggested: Here.

Unusable information: A Twitter conversation between me and the Admin: https://prnt.sc/m51hqo

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There are a few other active users on the wiki, so you'll need to create either a blog or forum post to let them know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and have them give their opinions on it, posting a link to it here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I'm stepping up with all my strength, even if they think it's a mistake. Won't turn my back, I won't close my eyes.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

I don't know how this adoption process normally works, but considering the amount of edits done by other users (minimal) and how long the requester has been editing, none of the other users really matter in this decision. Coupled with the fact that all current wiki staff have been inactive for over 2 years... and the fact that this user has been actively trying to gain admin from the previous bureaucrat without knowing about this process (I referred him here), I believe he's already done enough. In fact, in the discord community this user is the de facto wiki editor. --Feildmaster (talk) 18:26, January 9, 2019 (UTC)

I added in an image to show that the current Admin gave approval himself. He, however, never was able to do so (the 4 other messages are from me reminding him of it, last of which being December 30, 2018). Aside from that, thanks for the tips. --SuperSpookyScarySkeletons

Feildmaster, please, if you don't know how the adoption process normally works, you really shouldn't be commenting on one as that'll confuse the requestor. And I don't understand your last sentence. And SuperSpookyScarySkeletons, the conversation has to be on Wikia. It cannot be on a different website because Staff cannot verify that that is in fact an admin on the wiki.latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I'm stepping up with all my strength, even if they think it's a mistake. Won't turn my back, I won't close my eyes.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Alright, thanks for mentioning. It makes sense. I moved it down as a sort of "P.s." message due to it's unsuablility. In its place, I added in the link to the blog post as was suggested.

Hello. The very few edits done by a couple other users does not require a blog post about your adoption. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:19, January 11, 2019 (UTC)