Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Undertale AU Wiki (2)

What is your username? Raytaygirl

Please link to the wiki here: http://undertale-au.wikia.com/wiki/Undertale_AU_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 564

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 27th November 2016.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 15, 2017, 1WikiConstructionTemmie1, Createsans, LunaDeaminac, UndertaleAUwikipersonandthings

Any other information: I am attempting to adopt this wiki because, the current adopter that goes by the name UndertaleAUwikipersonandthings has not been doing his job well on here, such as telling someone to kill themself. Anyways, there are also many conflicts on here that he or other admins have not been solving. I wish to help improve this wiki more than what it is right now.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hello,
You can't adopt a wiki with active administration. If you want to gain further rights on that wiki, you should ask local administration about it. For tips on dealing with a bad bureaucrat, you could read this. Cheers! -- Cube-shaped garbage can 20:12, March 25, 2017 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
All local admins and bureaucrats are still active to this day, how do you think to adopting that wiki.--latest?cb=20131219152351&path-prefix=esCavaX™ 20:19, March 25, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. I'm sorry but this wiki is not eligible for adoption - you will need to discuss either a demotion of UndertaleAUwikipersonandthings or getting rights yourself on the wiki with the other admins and bureaucrats. If UndertaleAUwikipersonandthings has been harassing other users, please have them write to us at Special:Contact and include links to where it happened. Thanks! -- Wendy (talk 04:06, March 28, 2017 (UTC)