What is your username? kushieda_minori User:Kushieda minori
Please link to the wiki here: http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Crusade_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 4,794
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since SEPTEMBER 18, 2014 (about 1 year)
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- User:Gorou 09:46, August 17, 2015 (actual wiki page editing)
- User:Kelerik 10:06, October 20, 2015 (responding to wall posts only, no actual maintenance or admin duties)
- myself today / currently editing.
Any other information:
The Founder(User:Shulouto) of the wiki has been gone for some time (last edit in 2013) having a total of 4 Edits. Shulouto is also the only Bureaucrat We currently have no Bureaucrat. The wikia team appears to have removed all rights from the founder as he no longer even appears as such.
I am now officially requesting Bureaucrat rights.
Thank you for your time.
- Hello. We can't promote somebody who has never asked to be promoted, or even indicated any interest in that, and has furthermore not edited for a month. However, based on the discussion you guys had, I have gone ahead and promoted you to admin. If Gorou returns and is ok with it, or if he is inactive for another month, you can request bureaucrat rights yourself and then you will be able to promote other users. -- Wendy (talk) 04:11, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
- You must inform other active users by blog about this promotion and if they vote then show it here.
- The Admins must not be active for more than 60+ days.