FANDOM

Adoption requests Vampire Knight Wiki (2)

Request #1Edit

What is your username? KylaraE

Please link to the wiki here: Vampire Knight Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 103

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5+ months, since June 26, 2017.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Glass Heart last edited on December 3, 2015.

Any other information: I set up a forum post about the adoption prior to my request here.

KylaraE (talk) 18:31, December 5, 2017 (UTC)

Request #2Edit

What is your username? Impmon101

Please link to the wiki here: http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Knight_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 570

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since May 25, 2013

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Glass Heart - December 2, 2015

Any other information:

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member.)
It appears that another request for this wiki was submitted a few hours ago by a different user. I'd recommend speaking to them and coming to an agreement about the wiki's adoption. KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)
I'm a bit surprised to see you here, Impmon101. I welcome you to discuss this with me in the Vampire Knight Wiki forum thread that I started prior to my adoption request. I outline some of my intentions with the wiki there and I am open to discussion. — KylaraE (talk) 22:13, December 5, 2017 (UTC)
Users on the Wiki keep deleting comments that go against, KylaraE. I would like Impmon101 to be the admin. They are much more experienced. —This unsigned comment is by 194.75.236.70 (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
One of your comments was removed as you're using an anonymous account. KylaraE has asked Impmon to discuss it with her, he has yet to do so. Munchvtec (talk) 16:31, December 7, 2017 (UTC)

ResponseEdit

Let's give Impmon a few more days to get back to you about the rights. Let me know on my wall to check back again when you have decided who is going to get the rights, or after a week if he does not ever answer you. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 06:11, December 8, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given KylaraE admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:18, December 18, 2017 (UTC)