Community Central
Community Central
(Adding categories)
Tag: categoryselect
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
Line 1: Line 1:
I want to adopt the VeggieTales wiki because I've edited there since 2012 and the founder is inactive on the wiki and hasn't contributed since 2013. Plus, there were lots of spam pages created lately ever since the owner left and no active admins are there. I feel me adopting this wiki is a step in the right direction to fix this wiki up. 
+
My username is FalcoLombardi99. I want to adopt the VeggieTales wiki because I've edited there since 2012 and the founder is inactive on the wiki and hasn't contributed since 2013. Plus, there were lots of spam pages created lately ever since the owner left and no active admins are there. I feel me adopting this wiki is a step in the right direction to fix this wiki up. 

[[Category:Adoption requests]]

[[Category:Adoption requests]]

Revision as of 11:34, 13 May 2017

My username is FalcoLombardi99. I want to adopt the VeggieTales wiki because I've edited there since 2012 and the founder is inactive on the wiki and hasn't contributed since 2013. Plus, there were lots of spam pages created lately ever since the owner left and no active admins are there. I feel me adopting this wiki is a step in the right direction to fix this wiki up.