this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share
Adoption requests VeggieTales Wiki

What is your username? FalcoLombardi99

Please link to the wiki here: http://veggietales.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 51+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since January 16, 2011

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Thomasfan, November 24, 2013

Any other information: My username is FalcoLombardi99. I want to adopt the VeggieTales wiki because I've edited there since 2012 and the founder is inactive on the wiki and hasn't contributed since 2013. Plus, there were lots of spam pages created lately ever since the owner left and no active admins are there. I feel me adopting this wiki is a step in the right direction to fix this wiki up.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
to adopt a wiki you must actually be actively editing wikis main content atleast for a week so start editing wikis main content everyday or two till staff reviews this adoption and there are some active users so create a blog or contact active users get their opinion and link it here.. Minato826(Talk to ANOOP)(Contributions) 12:32, May 13, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. Anoop is correct; there are several active contributors on that wiki. You will need to create a blog or discussion about adopting it so they are aware that you intend to do so. Keep editing after you post it and let me know on my wall after it has been up for about a week. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:18, May 22, 2017 (UTC)