Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
Been editing on and off for past 8 months whenever I have free time to update it.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Lindanvo 19:43, July 3, 2013
Any other information:
- I've got in touch with the active contributor on the wiki and is there anyway to give us both admin rights so we can both edit and maintain the wikia? I noticed on the Special:ListUsers/sysop page that there use to be more than one admin. Thanks for any reply.Bballuk (talk) 11:32, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- She's ok with me becoming admin here is the talk: http://mysticalland.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Bballuk/Keep_Updating
- Now that's sorted out if I carry on posting/editing for a week should this request for adoption be ok.Bballuk (talk) 16:43, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)They are handled in the order they are submitted. It usually takes on average a week for staff to get to an adoption request once they're first submitted. Kamikaze839 23:02, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)This request is #15 on the queue at the Adoptions page. So, it shouldn't be that much longer. Joey (talk)