What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
Been editing on and off for past 8 months whenever I have free time to update it.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Lindanvo 19:43, July 3, 2013
Any other information:
- I've got in touch with the active contributor on the wiki and is there anyway to give us both admin rights so we can both edit and maintain the wikia? I noticed on the Special:ListUsers/sysop page that there use to be more than one admin. Thanks for any reply.Bballuk (talk) 11:32, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- She's ok with me becoming admin here is the talk: http://mysticalland.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Bballuk/Keep_Updating
- Now that's sorted out if I carry on posting/editing for a week should this request for adoption be ok.Bballuk (talk) 16:43, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)They are handled in the order they are submitted. It usually takes on average a week for staff to get to an adoption request once they're first submitted. Kamikaze839 23:02, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)This request is #15 on the queue at the Adoptions page. So, it shouldn't be that much longer. Joey (talk)