Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Villagers and Heroes (A Mystical Land) Wiki

What is your username?

Bballuk

Please link to the wiki here:

http://mysticalland.wikia.com/wiki/Villagers_and_Heroes_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Been editing on and off for past 8 months whenever I have free time to update it.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Lindanvo 19:43, July 3, 2013

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. Your first edited on January however you never made edits for an entire full week.You returned today and your new contributions are good but in order to be eligible for adoption you need to actively edit the wiki for the 7 days required. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 13:50, August 20, 2014 (UTC)) 

Hi there! There is another active contributor at this wiki. You need to message them and ask how they feel about you adopting the wiki. Happy editing!

Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I've got in touch with the active contributor on the wiki and is there anyway to give us both admin rights so we can both edit and maintain the wikia? I noticed on the Special:ListUsers/sysop page that there use to be more than one admin. Thanks for any reply.Bballuk (talk) 11:32, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
Well, what you can do is promote him/her immediately after you get the rights. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
She's ok with me becoming admin here is the talk: http://mysticalland.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Bballuk/Keep_Updating
Now that's sorted out if I carry on posting/editing for a week should this request for adoption be ok.Bballuk (talk) 16:43, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
Yes, this adoption request is perfectly okay. Good luck, and happy editing! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

How long will it take for the adoption to be processed now I've been editing for over a week? Bballuk (talk) 22:54, August 28, 2014 (UTC)

They are handled in the order they are submitted. It usually takes on average a week for staff to get to an adoption request once they're first submitted. Kamikaze839 23:02, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
This request is #15 on the queue at the Adoptions page. So, it shouldn't be that much longer. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hi. Thanks for starting the blog. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:51, September 2, 2014 (UTC)