Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Virtual Families Wiki

What is your username? My username is Sydlemore.

Please link to the wiki here: http://virtualfamilies.wikia.com/wiki/Virtual_Families_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 50+ edits (edit: for the articles). I don't know my exact count.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I've been editing for at least a few days there. (I'll try to edit for a little longer there)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There's no admin there (it's a small wiki, and I'm working to improve it). All I can say is the last time someone registered (and a contributor) to this wiki before I came was Blossomstream, edit at 06:23, December 30, 2013, last login 07:36, June 7, 2014.

Any other information: I added most of the pages (except for 5) to the wiki and I plan to add more. When I found it, it was pretty run-down and I want to make it better, so I'm sort of cleaning up the pages here. Alone.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You have 90 edits. Don't forget to create at least one page! XermanoTalk 21:43, August 11, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi. It´s good to see you created the new page just as Xermano pointed out however it appears you are not currently editing the wiki. If you wish to adopt, you have to continue editing. Other than that, everything seems fine. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 20:34, August 19, 2014 (UTC)) 
Hello. Your contributions look good, but you haven't edited in about a week. Are you still interested in adopting? I will put this request on hold. Please start editing the wikia again and let me know on my wall that you still wish to adopt it. -- Wendy (talk 01:25, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:23, September 6, 2014 (UTC)