What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- 126 as of posting this.
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- About a week.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- Evhenjo (founder) on 18:44, April 7, 2014
Any other information:
- The only admin/bureaucrat we've ever had on this wiki has been the founder, who only made four edits on the main page before leaving. We haven't had another since (he doesn't seem to be using the account to edit any other wikis, either).
- There are pretty much no regular users on this wiki. Every now and then there will be an anon or other registered user, but they don't really stay for long, so I'm pretty much the only regular user there.
- The wiki has no kind of templates and only two categories, except those already built into the wiki. It also has no actual logo.
- I've added about eight new pages last time I checked, with a lot more to come.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)To expand upon what Luke stated above, a blog isn't needed, but you should leave a message for the other active contributor, as they need to approve of you adopting. Also, if you continue editing while this request is processed (which takes 7-10 days), you'll meet the requirements. Joey (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Mkay, I'll leave a message. But check my first contribution on the actual contribution list (here's the actual edit ); it's on December the 8th, not the 11th as it says on the profile (not sure why :/). 21:18, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
- UPDATE: I posted a message on the other "active" editor's wall, but they have yet to respond and haven't even logged in since last editing on December the 13th. Here's the post. 16:42, December 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Great! It's okay if they don't respond. The importance of these messages is so other contributors have the opportunity to provide their input. -- 03:03, December 20, 2014 (UTC)