Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Vorpal Robotics Wiki

What is your username? Pendergrast

Please link to the wiki here: vorpal-robotics.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? dozens

How many days/months have you been editing there? just started, i am new to wikia and believed i actually founded it since the page appeared to be unused.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? no results were returned. I actually suspect i really was the founder and something is messed up in your database.

Any other information:

I own the trademark on the term Vorpal Robotics and this never appears to have been a serious wiki, or possibly I really was teh founder but a system error occurred right as I started it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Howdy - in order to adopt the wiki, you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two for 1 solid week straight and create 1 mainspace page. Try to edit from now on, and by the time this request is viewed by Staff, you should meet the requirement. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks. I will continue to upload my pages and information, i have a ton of it, so that won't be a problem. —This unsigned comment is by Pendergrast (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Hello. You are the founder -- it looks like the wikia creation process may have aborted a bit early. I've restored your rights. I also enabled some of the features that should have been enabled during the creation. If you notice other things on the wikia that don't seem quite right, please let us know at Special:Contact! -- Wendy (talk 00:27, June 27, 2015 (UTC)