Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests W.I.T.s Academy Wiki

What is your username? Angelcreature

Please link to the wiki here: http://witsacademy.wikia.com/wiki/W.I.T.s_Academy_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2,269

How many days/months have you been editing there? June 6, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Andi Cruz, February 20, 2016

Any other information: Hi, I would ask for a chance to be an admin for W.I.T.s Academy Wiki. The admins have been inactive for months and haven't responded correctly to my admin request. I regularly post pictures, update pages, and create new pages and categories where I think they are needed. I even made userboxes for the different ships of the show. Is it possible I can become an admin and contribute more?

Signed, 

Angelcreature

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There are other users active on the wiki, so you will need to create a blog or forum to let them know about your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinions on it. I happen to know one of the bureaucrats, ArietteFans, and I know she's still active on Wikia, so I can contact her and see if she'll give you rights or not without needing to wait for this adoption to be review in the next week or two. Other than that, you look good. Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 00:30, April 19, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there, I think you are good for eligibility as you have a large amount of edits on that wiki and you seem to be good in your reasoning as well. If I could add anything it would be to consistently edit as that shows that you are dedicated to that wiki and overall show your worth there. Good luck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 07:43, April 19, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look great, but as Annabeth and Percy said, there are several other active contributors on that community. Please create a blog or forum post about adopting the wiki and give them a chance to read and respond to it if they wish to do so. Keep editing, and remind me on my wall to check back either after everyone responds or after about a week if they do not. -- Wendy (talk 04:06, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 01:22, May 9, 2016 (UTC)