Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Warrior Cat Wiki

What is your username? X-Silvercloud-X

Please link to the wiki here: http://warrior-cats.wikia.com/wiki/Warrior_Cat_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3,191 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 15 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? January 28, 2012, by Anjiu Aura

Any other information: Even though Anjiu Aura's page says that she left the wiki to Moonstar10, Moonstar10 has become inactive as well.

All of the admins on the wiki are inactive.

When all of the admins left, the wiki was filled with just vandalism, until some helpful users fixed the vandalism and lies in the pages of the cats.

I created pages for the cats, fixed the spelling of the pages with typos, added disambiguation pages, added the references to use as proof of cats' description and trivia, fixed already existing book pages and created book pages.

I've even reverted vandalism on pages from other users who tried to vandalize the pages.

I'm one of the only users who frequently edit. ~ Silver Cloud ~

Hello. There is another semi-regular editor on the wiki TheDragonFromNohr. Please leave them a message about adopting the wiki. Let me know on my wall when they answer and after a week if they do not, and I will be happy to help with the rights. -- Wendy (talk 02:22, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for contacting TheDragonFromNohr. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 02:16, July 22, 2016 (UTC)