Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests WatchUsLiveAndStuff Wiki

What is your username? Paralie Marquena

Please link to the wiki here: WatchUsLiveAndStuff Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 124

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 years and 4 months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Zada414 on July 8, 2013. Over 5 1/2 years ago.

Any other information: This wiki is still visited by people and I would like to update the theme. And the admin just isn't there anymore, who I did contact and received no response after a few months. The couple that started the channel (the wiki's namesake) stopped due to breaking up, so it is not like I am making 100 edits a week; the circumstances for that don't exist. But I am on there regularly! And I am the only one responsible for making the wiki updates relevant to the channel as it was. Hence, I would like to admin the wiki (fandom).

Hello. I see that you made plenty of edits during 2018, but to meet the guidelines, you must be currently contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:54, January 22, 2019 (UTC)