Current edit count: 173
How long I have edited there: NOVEMBER 23, 2013
Last admin to edit and when: Fubsadoo,June 8, 2010
Other information: All of the Admins on here last logged in and edited in 2010 so this page has had no Admin keeping check on this wiki for nearly 4 years. If you gave me the honour of becoming the Admin on this wiki I would be more than happy to.
I have kept the Casualty Wiki in order since I have taken that Wiki over about 1 month ago now. That is what I will plan to do with this Wiki aswell.
Please could you get back to me asap Thank You
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- This is the third Waterloo Road adoption you started. Both previous were closed, because you did not make a blog post where people can express their opinion on you becoming an admin. However, this is all moot - this month, you have made adoption requests for 3 wikis, one of which is going to be denied, and one of which probably isn't. You can only adopt one wiki per calendar month. --Tupka217 14:22, March 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Actually, The Casualty request is void since the local B'crat gave you Rights, so it no longer counts toward the Per30 for Adoptions. Family Guy is ineligible, so also will not count.
- However, the kicker is that you are currently blocked on at least one wiki (Family Guy), which invalidates your eligibility to adopt. Even though it is currently set to expire April 1st, that is cutting it rather close. Plus, even if that block drops in time, if you have one block you may have another and Staff will see it. So if you do have more blocks you know of, you should either work on trying to resolve them, or wait them out if short enough. --Love Robin (talk) 17:48, March 26, 2014 (UTC)
Hi this is the blog that I posted on the Waterloo Road wiki. I done it last week and still on 1 person has replied to the blog. http://waterlooroad.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Soapslover96/About_Soapslover96.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Love Robin: Yes, that is listed, however, Staff does not typically go hunting to see whether you were blocked on a wiki or not. It is usually ignored in most cases. City♥Lights 14:11, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Actually, they *do* check if an adoptee is blocked on other wikis. It is part of the criteria for adoption. Second line in the table…
Are you eligible to adopt? … You are not currently blocked on another Wikia projectYour Family Guy block drops on April 1st, which should be before this is evaluated. Hope Family Guy is your only one. Good luck. --Love Robin (talk) 17:36, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)An adoptee can ask for a block to be reviewed for the circumstances in which it was made, and if found to be trivial can be overlooked although not necessarily overturned. This is best done quietly through Special:Contact. Provide all links to the situation. Do so ASAP to avoid this being either placed On Hold or Closed.
- My personal opinion, which is not necessarily that of Staff's, is your last edit on Family Guy was true as FG is shown on BBC networks although *I* would have asked permission to apply an interwiki template to a wiki's main page. Also *I* think the blocking admin, Buckimion, has too hair a trigger on his banhammer. Understand that you may not get that FG block overturned, but Staff may not hold it against you for Adoptions. Good luck with that. --Love Robin (talk) 12:04, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I doubt the block requirement is an absolute rule. I'm indefinitely blocked on one wiki that I know of, does that make me a potentially bad admin? I'd certainly hope not. The circumstances of the block should always be taken into account in my opinion. Was it for vandalism? For abusive behaviour? Or perhaps something viewed as a big problem on one wiki that's a minor transgression elsewhere? Cqm 00:43, 6 Apr 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, no I wouldn't call it vandalism because all I did was add the BBC template to the homepage then next I'm blocked, but surely if they don't want that then they can protect the page like I do. Also there was no abusive behaviour at all. I would just like to know whats taking so long to become admin on Waterloo Road wiki as I have been on it and the homepage has nothing on it. D Sage
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The guideline is Requests take about 7 to 10 days not including weekends. You opened this March 26th so the timing is right as this is now at the top of the queue and will be the first evaluated when Staff resumes probably Monday. Have you Special:Contacted about your block so it has already been reviewed? If not, then when Merry reviews this for the first time, there is a chance you may be placed On Hold while she looks deeper. --Love Robin (talk) 09:13, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Just to clarify, I always review all current blocks on a user account as part of the adoption process. Cqm is correct though, that a local block does not automatically disqualify someone from adopting and the details of the block matter as well.