Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests What Remains of Edith Finch Wiki

What is your username? Cheeseskates

Please link to the wiki here: http://what-remains-of-edith-finch.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 75+

How many days/months have you been editing there? One week and one day+ (June 29, 2017)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 723Hope ceased editing on April 30, 2017, the day they had founded the wiki.

Any other information: The wiki has only me, the founder, and AntiGravityMaster who says they are more busy with other projects. As a result, there is no wiki for What Remains of Edith Finch. I want to fix that. I could do it without the rights of a founder, but I also want the wiki to be comfortable knowing it has adequate protection and maintenance as well, which will help in the wiki's growth. I plan to have the wiki more developed so more people can come in and have a small community rather than be desolate, and to do so, I would need FANDOM, and FANDOM, reasonably, would listen to the one trusted with the rights in the first place rather than a stray user.

Overall, I love the game, and I want to continue to improve the wiki. I'm eager for a response.

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 01:00, July 15, 2017 (UTC)