Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Wiki Astérix et ses amis

What is your username? Moivictorbillot

Please link to the wiki here: http://fr.le-wiki-asterix-et-ses-amis.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_Ast%C3%A9rix_et_ses_amis

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 78 (for the moment)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 20-23 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Wiki52 at 06:36, July 4, 2015

Any other information: Sorry for spelling mistake , I am French , And sorry for don't have fond the Special List Admins, I sought , but i did'nt found it. But I'am alone on this wiki , thank you.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hello. For adopting a french wiki, you should go in the French Community Central. :-)--latest?cb=20100316194914&path-prefix=itCavaX 14:18, May 3, 2017 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

More specifically this page on French Community Central. Plus spécifiquement cette page sur French Community Central. Désolé pour un mauvais français en utilisant Google Translate. Miiohau (talk) 20:53, May 6, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Cava and Miiohau are correct; if you have not already done so, please make your request on the French language adoptions page, and good luck! -- Wendy (talk 03:15, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
Me(Victor Billot) :Ok thank, it is done since 2 days, sorry ; I thought that we should not respond to this here for not disrupt the forums (08/05 13h48 ) —This unsigned comment is by Moivictorbillot (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.