Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username?Thomasfan89
Please link to the wiki here:http://rail.wikia.com/wiki/Railways_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki?a few (Edit: This user has made 3 edits on this wiki)
How many days/months have you been editing there?A few days (Edit: This user has been editing on this wiki for 4 days)
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?don't know
Any other information:I wanted to be admin right away because i want to fix all ages and put many things right. i can't do many stuff i am planning,
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The last admin to edit was Coolow at 06:19, May 18, 2012, meaning the wiki is still eligible to adopt, although the requesting user only has 3 edits starting today, meaning that they are ineligible to adopt. — 04:49, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hey there! As Jsteel17 said, unfortunately you are ineligible to adopt this wiki, this is because you have not been editing on this for a week, you first edited on 00:26, 15 September 2013, and also you have only made 3 edits. The guidelines state that you must be making continuous edits for at least a week. Although once you have been editing for at least a week and have made continuous edits feel free to start a new adoption request here.
- I have added your edit count and date you joined the wiki.
- 00:54, September 20, 2013 (UTC)