What is your username?Thomasfan89
Please link to the wiki here:http://rail.wikia.com/wiki/Railways_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki?a few (Edit: This user has made 3 edits on this wiki)
How many days/months have you been editing there?A few days (Edit: This user has been editing on this wiki for 4 days)
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?don't know
Any other information:I wanted to be admin right away because i want to fix all ages and put many things right. i can't do many stuff i am planning,
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The last admin to edit was Coolow at 06:19, May 18, 2012, meaning the wiki is still eligible to adopt, although the requesting user only has 3 edits starting today, meaning that they are ineligible to adopt. — 04:49, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hey there! As Jsteel17 said, unfortunately you are ineligible to adopt this wiki, this is because you have not been editing on this for a week, you first edited on 00:26, 15 September 2013, and also you have only made 3 edits. The guidelines state that you must be making continuous edits for at least a week. Although once you have been editing for at least a week and have made continuous edits feel free to start a new adoption request here.
- I have added your edit count and date you joined the wiki.
- 00:54, September 20, 2013 (UTC)