Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Wimzie's House Wiki

What is your username? My username is SummitMuppet

Please link to the wiki here: http://wimzieshouse.wikia.com/wiki/Wimzie's_House

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 4

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since July 9, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? TheSitcomLover, August 30, 2012

Any other information: currently blocked on Teletubbies wiki, but Merrystar said that if I wanted to adopt this one it would be OK. Please correct me if I am wrong, and then I would withdraw this request. Thanks!

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be adopt a wiki, you'll need to be consistently editing on it at least once a day for a week. You haven't edited since July 9, 2016, so make sure you start editing soon, as well as add at least one page, before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 03:21, September 25, 2016 (UTC)

Hi. I'd like to withdraw this request at least for now. Thank you. —This unsigned comment is by SummitMuppet (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Hey. If you want to close this request, replace the Adoption requests category with Category:Completed requests. —Monochromatic Bunny | 23:28, October 1, 2016 (UTC)

I have done it. Thank you! TheOneFootTallBrickWall (talk) 04:37, October 6, 2016 (UTC)

Thanks for letting us know - if you change your mind, feel free to create a new request! -- Wendy (talk 03:13, October 7, 2016 (UTC)